Following months of speculation and uncertainty, the fire door industry is once again on the move. This CPD accredited workshop hosted by CHIC’s supplier Nationwide Windows & Doors in association with industry leading organisations, aims to update anyone involved in social housing specification and commissioning of fire doors with the latest facts including the new CE legislation which comes into effect from November 2019, as well as showing the latest solutions available for compliance.
What will delegates gain from the day?
- Earn continuous professional development credits (CPD)
- Overview of the Composite fire door market since Grenfell (June 2017) through to today
- Current status of the Composite fire door market and the minimum requirements to supply
- Latest updates and guidance as issued by MHCLG, Element (BMTrada/ Warrington Fire) in an easy to understand format
- An Overview of the requirements specific to composite fire doors as detailed within governments ‘Building a safer future implementation plan’ & the CDM Regulations
- Learn about the requirements of CE Marking and its effects on the external fire door market, which takes effect as of the 1st of Nov 2019
The day will be relaxed with plenty of opportunity for questions and debate with an expert panel. The session will take place in Rugby on the 19th of September from 9:30am to 3pm and refreshments will be provided.
During the day you will hear from the industry leading organisations
- Association Composite Door Manufacturers (ACDM)
- Fire Door Systems (FDS)
- Element (BMTrada/ Warrington Fire)
- Nationwide Windows & Doors
To book your place, please contact Curtis Coulson at email@example.com