- To manage CHIC’s relationship with the supply chain to support all programmes being delivered through the CHIC frameworks, contracts and DPS.
To deliver category management and provide post-contract performance and commercial management of supplier relationships.
- To work closely with the CHIC Member Services Team to provide cohesive operational support services to all of CHIC’s supply chain.
- To keep CHIC’s Chief Operations Officer and Managing Director briefed and appraised of any account issues or concerns which may affect the efficiencies being achieved and operational support being provided to any of CHIC’s members.
- To assist with drafting any reports to the CHIC operational management team or Board of Management as may be required.
- To attend regular CHIC operational team meetings when required.
- To actively seek new opportunities for CHIC promoting the benefit and efficiencies by accessing the CHIC supply chain (materials, merchants, planned works and building safety contractors).
- To support with new procurement requirements identified by the business.
CHIC MEMBER & MANUFACTURER – CONTRACTOR SUPPORT
- To meet with CHIC’s supply chain, to establish processes and systems to effectively manage categories of spend and catalogues of materials for the purpose of performance management and cost competitiveness.
- To negotiate competitive factory door prices with all CHIC suppliers and manufacturers to provide Member and Contractor savings.
- To closely engage with CHIC’s supply chain, to provide ongoing Commercial and Contract support for any call off contracts awarded under CHIC.
- To manage and maintain a range of price catalogues and schedules of rates, by establishing partnering relationships with manufacturers, distributors, and contractors.
- To ensure that merchant and member catalogues are updated with the latest supplier/manufacturer rates.
- To support the Head of Merchant Services in completing benchmarking and merchant price reviews.
- To support in the proposal and mobilisation of Member programmes with the supply chain.
- To manage the operational interface with CHIC’s Members and the supply chain to ensure smooth delivery of all call off contracts.
- To carry out quarterly reviews with all CHIC contractors and suppliers, with active contracts, to ensure operational and commercial efficiency is maintained.
- To support the Member Services Team to negotiate call off contracts to maximise value for money for CHIC’s members.
- To identify where CHIC supply chain can yield additional benefits and efficiencies through collaborative business development activities.
- To remain abreast of any legislative or sector changes impacting upon delivery of services by CHIC’s supply chain.
- To seek to grow the usage of CHIC’s services and products through the supply chain.
- To identify consultancy opportunities for ARK which may add additional value for CHIC’s Members (as clients of ARK).
- To attend CHIC’s (ARK’s) team meetings and related events, including conferences, exhibitions, client business development meetings and trade events.
- Promote a positive image of CHIC (ARK) through the development and maintenance of excellent working relationships with clients, partners, colleagues and ARK Associates.
RECORD KEEPING AND ADMINISTRATION
- Keeping and Administration
- Establish and maintain accurate records and files for ARK and CHIC.
- To regularly update the CHIC Pipeline and Dashboard reports in order to keep accurate records of business performance.
- Ensure accurate records are kept on all partners within CHIC’s the supply chain including but not limited to insurance documentation, relevant current accreditations, health and safety records, accounts and any other sector specific updates.
- To keep the CHIC team abreast of all supplier and manufacturer changes including but not limited to price changes, new supplier agreements and changes within in the market, on a weekly basis.
- Submit Monthly documentation as required including:
(a) Time Sheets
(b) Mileage and expenses claims
For a full Job Description, please email Giles Newman – [email protected]
Want to apply
for this role?
Please fill out the form and someone
from our team will be in touch soon.