Do you want to find out more on the best compliant solutions when protecting your residents and assets against fire risk?
CHIC has partnered with supply chain partners Gerda Security and Novus Property Solutions to provide advice on compliant solutions to fire precaution, helping your organisation make effective decisions and promote smart asset management.
Taking place on Tuesday 31st March, this half day event will advise on the latest fire door set regulations and how these affect new build & refurbishment, covering key topics such as:
- Building regulations & CE marking
- What to look for to meet legislative and regulatory requirements.
- What type of door set is needed to be compliant?
- Achieving cost savings & compliance through correct specification.
- Auditable compliance to assist with RR(FS)O (BM Trada Q-Mark and FIRAS systems)
Fire safety is a crucial aspect of building and in the wake of Grenfell, fire compliance is in the spotlight as never before. With fire door regulation coming into sharp relief, Novus will be demonstrating how to inspect a fire door to ensure compliance and outlining installation best practices in order to comply with BM Trada Q-Mark and third-party certification schemes details/code of practices.