Reallies, the national procurement partnership between Procure Plus, Efficiency North and the Central Housing Investment Consortium, is now inviting suitably qualified and experienced consultants to join a new Consultancy Framework that will support the construction and building work needs of our combined membership who manage over 1.2 million homes.
The anticipated value of the Consultancy Framework is £22.7m over a 4 year term and provides a fantastic opportunity for consultants whose work is primarily within social housing refurbishment and new build.
The Consultancy Framework agreement is divided into the following 15 lots:
- Lot 1 – Site investigations
- Lot 2 – Asbestos Surveys
- Lot 3 – Stock Condition and Building Surveyor
- Lot 4 – Principal designer
- Lot 5 – Employers Agent Specification
- Lot 6 – Architectural Services
- Lot 7 – Mechanical and Electrical
- Lot 8 – Quantity Surveyor
- Lot 9 – Structural Engineering
- Lot 10 – Clerk of Works
- Lot 11 – Multi Disciplinary
- Lot 12 – Energy Assessment Services
- Lot 13 – Energy Efficiency and Renewables
- Lot 14 – Retrofit Coordination Services
- Lot 15 – Asset management
Tenderers are invited to bid for all or any of the available lots and they can indicate where in country they are interested in working. Reallies intends to appoint up to 30 contractors per lot.
The single stage open procedure tender process is hosted on the Procure Plus Tender Management System here:
All tender documentation will be distributed and returned via this portal. All enquiries and applications should be made via this portal.
The OJEU reference number is 2018/S 083-187314. The deadline for submitting tenders online is 1st June 2018, 5pm.
Should any difficulties registering for the tender or downloading the documents occur, please contact: email@example.com
Reallies is hosting two alternative bidders events*:
- 22nd May @ 8am – The Point, Manchester, M16 0PX
- 24th May @ 8am – Efficiency North, Sovereign House, Sheffield, S9 1JQ
*Pre-booking attendance is essential, full details are provided in the tender documents pack.